Wednesday, 9 July 2014

TMI Tag!

Howdy, Geeks!

So I was watching a TMI (Too Much Information) tag video on YouTube, and I thought why not do one for my blog? I'm the kind of person who loves talking about herself, and you can read this post if you want to or skip it if you're not interested. So it's a win-win situation!
 
A TMI tag, in case you don't know, is a series of questions that you have to answer so that people can know more about your hobbies, your passion and your life!

So here goes!

1: What are you wearing?
I'm at home, so I'm wearing my pyjamas, of course. 

2: Ever been in love?
I'm really not sure, to be honest. I think I'll need to experience life a little bit more before I can answer this question truthfully.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Thankfully, no. I've never been in a relationship, so I've never had to deal with breakups! 

4: How tall are you?
I am 5'2''.

5: How much do you weigh?
The last time I checked, I was 38 kgs. But hopefully I've gained some weight by now. Maybe I've even reached the big 40! 

6: Any tattoos?
No, and I'm not planning to get any, either. The idea of marking my body, permanently, with ink has never fascinated me. Kudos to you if you have a tattoo, though. It's just not my kind of thing.

7: Any piercings?
One each on my ears, but nowhere else. 

8: OTP?
I have too many! Peeta and Katniss, Ron and Hermione, Chandler and Monica, Sherlock and Molly... and many others that I can't think of right now.

9: Favourite show?
F.R.I.E.N.D.S all the way, baby!

10: Favourite bands?
I don't really have a favourite. But I do like Coldplay's songs. And Westlife was my favourite band growing up, and I still love listening to their songs.

11: Something and someone you miss? 
Most of all, I miss my lovely sister/best friend who is currently in a far-off state for MBA purposes. But I also miss Summer 2013. Harry Potter Studios. London!

12: Favourite song?
There are many songs I adore, but currently I'm loving Boom Clap from the TFIOS soundtrack.

13: How old are you?
As of this moment, I am 18 years and three months old. My birthday is in March.

14: Zodiac sign?
Strictly speaking, Aries. But I feel like I'm an Aries-Pisces cusp. And yes, I know that astrology has never been scientifically proven. But I do show a lot of Arian-Piscean traits.

But if you really dislike astrology, let me change the question:

14: MBTI personality?
According to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, which is based on extensive research, I am an INFJ (Introversion, Intuition, Feeling and Judging).

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
There are a lot of qualities! I'm not going to settle for just anybody. But he should be funny, intelligent, humble, honest.... and a Harry Potter fan, of course. That's essential.

16: Favourite quotes?
"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
"Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." - President Snow, The Hunger Games (movie).

17: Favourite actors?
Emma Stone, Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence. 


18: Favourite colour?
Blue, of course. Cool, calming and not at all depressing, in my opinion.

19: Loud music or soft?
Why not both? I enjoy all music as long as it speaks to me or evokes some emotions in me.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
I go to wherever my laptop is, so I can watch Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na or The Amazing Spider-Man. These two movies really comfort me. And there's a lot of humour, thus decreasing my pain and sorrow.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Ten to twenty minutes depending on whether I have to wash my hair or not.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Five minutes. Ten if I have to wear my lenses - even after all these months, I still get very conscious of the fact that I'll have to stick my finger in my eye. And that terrifies me!

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No, although I'd like to punch or slap someone at least once. I really want to know what that feels like. But I don't want to be on the receiving end, for obvious reasons. 

24: Turn-on?
Extensive knowlegde of the Harry Potter universe.

25: Turn-off?
People who annoy me: bullies, cowards, grammar killers, book haters, homophobes... the list goes on. Oh, and arrogance is a complete turn-off. Augustus Waters is a prime example of a turn-off in my case.

26: Fears?
All insects, arachnids or bugs, snakes, dogs, rats, rejection, boredom.... I lose count. I'd just rather avoid most things in the world. 

27: Last thing that made you cry?
The movie The Fault in Our Stars. Damn you, Hazel, Gus and Hazel's mom!

28: Last time you said you loved someone? 
I said 'I love you' when I was saying good night to my sister yesterday.

29: Last book you read?
On The Fence by Kasie West.

30: The books you’re currently reading?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Mansfield Park, and my own novel (I Hate You... Like I Love You!) for editing purposes.

31: Last show you watched?
The Big Bang Theory: Season 2, Episode 1 (The Bad Fish Paradigm).

32: Last person you talked to?
My mother, just now.

33: The relationship between you and the person you last WhatsApped?
Sisters!

34: Favourite food?
White chocolate, cheesecake, sweet corn soup, pizza, Chinese food, anything with garlic or butter or cheese. Basically, I love all high-calorie food.

35: Place you want to visit?
I'd love to revisit London and spend all my life there. But I'd love to go to Paris, Amsterdam, New York City or even Goa for holiday purposes. 

36: The last place you visited?
We went somewhere for our 12th grade picnic. I can't remember what the name of the place was, but it was a lot of fun. That was in September 2013.

37: Do you have a crush?
I have a loooong list of fictional boyfriends. Peeta, Neville, Ron, Chandler, Marshall and Peter Parker are only a few out of the many men I would love to spend my life with.
In real life? Nope.

38: Last time you kissed someone?
Hmmm, let me remember.... oh, right! Never.

39: Last time you were insulted?
It's been a long time since I was last insulted. Probably two years ago, when I was a people-pleasing pushover trying to make friends with the 'popular' crowd. I don't think anybody has insulted me after that.

40: Favourite pick-up line?
"Hey, do you like Harry Potter?"
Best. Pick-up. Line. Ever.

41: Have you ever used it?
Hell yeah, millions of times! 
Has it ever worked? Nope. 

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Er... sugar? I don't know, what are flavours of sweet? I like chocolate and vanilla ice-cream and jalebis and kaju barfi. Is that what this question is looking for? 

43: What instruments do you play?
Hmmmm, let me count... oh, right! None.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
Earrings. I don't wear any other piece of jewellery.

45: Last time you hung out with anyone?
I hang out with myself all the time! I'm great company and a lot of fun, if I say so myself. But I did go watch TFIOS with my mother on the 5th... and I went to the mall with my friends just a few days before I moved to a new city.

46: Meaning behind your Blog name?
I'm a geek. I like to think I'm chic, because I'm fashionable and smart. 'Geeky Chic' wasn't available, so I went with 'Geekie Chic'. And I haven't looked back.

47: The reason you started a blog?
I enjoy writing and talking to people behind a laptop screen. I've always thought having a blog is cool. Barney Stinson has a blog. So I started a blog!
48: Last sport you played?
I really don't want to recall embarrassing memories of Physical Education class, so I'm just going to state that I do not play any sports, unless shopping, reading and sleeping are counted as sports.

49: Last song you sang?
You Sound Good to Me by Lucy Hale.   

50: Who should answer these questions next?
You, if you feel like answering these questions. You can answer one or two or all fifty of these questions in the comments, or on your own blog or Youtube channel (make sure to send me the link!) and I'd love to get to know some more people behind my laptop screen. Ah, the wonders of the internet.

I hope you enjoyed learning more about me. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! I'd love to tell you all about myself!
Until next time, buddies!

4 comments:

  1. "Grammar-killers". I love you. c(^0^c)
    This was such a great idea! If you'd tagged some other blogs this could have become a thing! Though I guess the answer to question 50 is already sort of doing that! :) Would you mind if I did this too on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do this tag on your blog! I'd love to read it! :D

      Delete
    2. Thank you Swati! <3 Hahah I feel honored to have been 'tagged'!

      Delete
    3. Can't wait to read yours! :)

      Delete

What's on your mind, Geeks? Let me know! :)