Thursday, 15 January 2015

As Fast As It Can.

I'm writing this post more for myself than you, Geeks.

Have you ever wanted to stay in bed all day because you had absolutely nothing to look forward to? Have you ever felt like you were walking aimlessly with no clue where your life was headed? Have you ever wondered what was the point of it all?


I've been there. Heck, I am there right now.
This cold has drained all of my energy and put an end to my workout regimen, further draining me. So now I don't have much to look forward to except tonight's sleep... and tomorrow's. My resolution to 'be positive' every day is starting to crumble.

But that's going to change right now. I'm here to tell you something very important. Every minute of every day of your life matters, and every single moment is coming together to form your story. And I can assure you it's going to be one hell of a story.


And these moments right here - the moments where you feel all alone and hopeless - these moments are about to end. Life may feel like a long, long night to you, dear readers, but I promise you that it's almost time for dawn.
So when you open your eyes tomorrow morning, tell yourself something: "Today is going to change my life."
Because it is going to. Maybe you'll hear a joke that brightens your day, or maybe you'll meet the love of your life. Maybe you'll have an idea that will revolutionise your career. Maybe you'll find that spark of hope that you're desperately searching for. Maybe you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel.


Get ready, Geeks. Tomorrow is coming. And it is going to change everything. The life you've always wanted is out there. It's on its way - and it's getting here, as fast as it can.

Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. That tunnel song is awesome :D
    To be fair Perks of Being a Wallflower as whole is awesome :P :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, 'Heroes' is one of my favourite songs. :)

      Delete
    2. I like Asleep as well from the movie :D

      Delete
    3. Ah, the Smiths. Best breakup band.

      Delete

What's on your mind, Geeks? Let me know! :)