Sunday, 16 August 2015

What I Wore Outside My House // OOTD #4

I'm still home with my family, and I'm proud to say that I haven't ventured into the great unknown the entire weekend. That means sitting in my pajamas for hours on end. Now, if that isn't heaven, what is?

I also repeated outfits a few times this week, so there will only be four OOTDs today. However, my suitcase is packed with dozens of new clothes, so I will have brought my A-game by next Sunday.

1) Cool Blue
A photo posted by Swati Hegde (@geekiechicblog) on


One of the best things about having a sister is that your wardrobe doubles in size. This cute blue hand-me-down is by Max, and my jeans are Forever 21. Seriously, though. They are literally forever Forever 21. I need to buy more jeans.

2) Flowy, Floral and Hippie
A photo posted by Swati Hegde (@geekiechicblog) on


Go, flower power! I borrowed this flowy kimono from my roomie and paired it with another flowy floral top from Westside, a bright red cami from Forever New, and a pink headband and grey jeans from Forever 21.

3) Pride & Print


I'm very proud of this custom-made P&P shirt from 99 T-Shirts. The front says, "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune..." and the back finishes the quote: "... must be in want of a wife." I know. How hot is that?
I added my funky printed jacket from Westside and some jeans from Forever 21. Come on. You saw that coming.

4) Bow to Me
A photo posted by Swati Hegde (@geekiechicblog) on


I don't even need an excuse to wear this big lace bow that I got from Claire's. My floral top with a gorgeous lace insert is from Pantaloons, I think. And the jeans: you already know, don't you?
_________________________________________________________________________

I know that I don't show what I'm wearing on my feet, but that's because I only own three pairs of shoes. Funky blue ballet flats, black strappy sandals, and my darling white and purple Adidas. I usually wear my sneakers to college irrespective of what clothes I'm wearing. Comfort comes first.

Anyway, what outfit was your favourite? I can't wait to wear that flowy floral look again. Do you have a fashion blog? Show me what your fashion sense looks like.
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Wattpad. I recently posted my second novel here, so you don't want to miss out on any updates.

See you next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, Geeks? Let me know! :)