Sunday, 9 August 2015

What I Wore To College // OOTD #3

The past week has been hectic and lazy at the same time. Is that even possible? Anyway, except for one visit to the movie theatre, the only place I've been outside of my home is college. Since I can't go there wearing my PJs (although I sort of did the day I was feeling blue), keep reading to find out what my style quotient looked like this week.

1) Laidback Love


I wear outfits that are either extremely put-together or completely lazy. This shirt from Max was at the far end of my closet, all rumpled and wrinkled. I did not iron it, as you can see. My grey jeans from Forever 21 gave the finishing touch to this faded, Abnegation-esque look.

2) Fairy Fashion
A photo posted by Swati Hegde (@geekiechicblog) on


This is probably my favourite look out of all the outfits I've ever worn. A tiara headband from Forever New, this paisley cap-sleeved Dorothy Perkins top and my trusted grey jeans? Comfortable, feminine and trendy, all at the same time.
The top is still in stock on Jabong. You can get it here.

3) Badger Pride


I'm a proud Hufflepuff, as you can tell by the badge on the sidebar. I got this lovely sleeveless top from WB Studios, London. I paired it with my orange/yellow headband from Forever 21, along with... the grey jeans. You guessed it.

4) Prints All The Way


It was Wednesday, but I wasn't feeling particularly pink, so I thought I'd mix it up a little with some florals from StalkBuyLove, stripes from Forever New, and that cute bow headband from Claire's. My plain blue jeans are from Esprit.

5) No Phonies Allowed


I've only read Catcher in the Rye once, but I loved it. I think I saw this caption during a John Green video, and I knew I needed a custom shirt declaring my love for the book. With some help from 99 T-Shirts, I designed this full-sleeved top and decided to go with my blue Forever 21 jeans (although the filter makes them look grey). My polka-dot blue headband from Claire's also made an appearance.
__________________________________________________________________________

Well, that's it for this week. I might be going out for a cheat day meal tonight (barbeque French fries and green tea, perhaps?), so you can find out what I wear next Sunday.

What fashion were you wearing this week? If you're a fashion blogger, leave a link for me in the comments and tell me what trend you love rocking best. For me, it's definitely florals. I cannot live without flower power.
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Wattpad, and please do share my content with your friends and family if you enjoy my work.

See you next Sunday, Chic Geeks!

2 comments:

  1. Love the second outfit.. The top looks very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of my favourites, too. :)

      Delete

What's on your mind, Geeks? Let me know! :)