Sunday, 1 May 2016

My Favourite YouTubers // 2016

Hey, Geeks!
Sorry for having been MIA this entire month. I had finals, and my state of mind wasn't calm enough to return to writing.


Anyway, I've recently fallen in love with so many YouTubers. Each one of them has something different - and special - to offer to me. Keep reading to find out which ones made the cut this year!



1) Blogilates


Cassey Ho is one of the most popular fitness instructors on the internet, and it's no surprise why. She makes Pilates fun. I've really been into Pilates lately to maintain my current physique, and her videos have helped me stay energetic and enthusiastic about working out.
This video is a favourite of mine: no equipment, no push ups, just the power of gravity and your own strength.

2) vlogbrothers


John Green and Hank Green's video blog is not only funny but also full of tidbits of knowledge. From government and politics to diet culture and books, these guys have got it all. I usually prefer the Hank videos, probably because I'm not the biggest fan of John Green's books.

3) KinoYoga


Kino makes yoga look so peaceful and easy. She's possibly the most flexible woman I've seen on YouTube. Her yoga and meditation videos have really helped me cope with my anxiety and depression. Not only that, her way of guiding you into different positions makes you more confident about your body and mind. Most of her videos are a little advanced, but she has beginner videos too.

4) Just Between Us


I was very disappointed when I heard the news that Alison and Gaby were quitting Buzzfeed Violet, but the silver lining was that they came up with their own channel! The two women are poles apart and yet best friends, so it's very interesting to see how they interact with each other.
If I had to pick, I'd say I'm an Alison all the way. What about you?

5) Last Week Tonight with John Oliver


John Oliver is funny, sarcastic and very entertaining. These videos throw light on serious issues without coming across as boring. Honestly, I'm not a fan of watching the news (mostly because it's all so depressing), so John Oliver's videos keep me updated with all current affairs in the most hilarious way possible.
This video is definitely one of his best.
________________________________________________________________________
It's so great to be back blogging. Now that summer vacation is here, I hope my writer's block comes to an end. Currently I'm working on my third YA novel, Always You. You can read it on Wattpad here. Don't forget to vote and comment! :)

Which YouTubers are your favourite? Give me your recommendation in the comments below.
I'll see you soon, Geeks. Bye-bye! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, Geeks? Let me know! :)